• Advertisement

1977 Toyota Coaster-Converted&Registered in WA moving to VIC

New Users (or anyone else) is/are welcome to ask questions in here to which the answers might be obvious to most but you simply don't know yourself or are unsure where to find the answer. You can also ask questions about the working of the forum or anything else you may think of.

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
### This section is a NO FLAMING ZONE! That means you cannot reply "harshly", abusively, sarcastically or in any negative manner to members. ###

1977 Toyota Coaster-Converted&Registered in WA moving to VIC

Postby Torirosaleen » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope I’m in the right place and I hope someone can help. I’m looking at buying and already converted Toyota Coaster 4x4 conversion. It’s registered in WA as a motorhome. The problem is I live in VIC and will be there for 6 months before I set off around the country.

I know that WA is probably the most laid back when it comes to vehicles so I’m worried about what they are going to need/want in VIC for it to be registered/pass roadworthy.

Can anyone tell me what the process will be please.

All help/advice is much appreciated

Tori R

  • Advertisement

Return to New Users/Ask a Simple Question

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests