Consultation on new AdMet Network

Adelaide / South Australia Transport Discussion
hillsbus

Re: Consultation on new AdMet Network

Post by hillsbus »

Cheers Jibb - it must be soon - even my local MP emailed back quite quickly saying he thought it started in April! Any day now I'd presume!

Westside

Post by Westside »

Crispy! wrote:Anyone important read these forums?

I’d like to see “Route 237” reintroduced extended to Tea Tree Plaza as sometimes it’s a hassle with the 361 it doesn’t always connect when you need it.
That thought goes against the mantra of the new network, which is fewer routes, less duplication but higher frequencies. The thought is that 235 is a go zone. So you catch the 235 that arrives just prior to a 361 that will take you to ttp. Then it's a max wait of 15 mins. Not ideal, but that's the thinking behind it. With better timing, you can then reduce the wait times for common connection points. The problem with the 235 is it's still a bit of a walk from the terminus to grand junction rd.
The good stuff is above!

jibb

Post by jibb »

hillsbus wrote:Cheers Jibb - it must be soon - even my local MP emailed back quite quickly saying he thought it started in April! Any day now I'd presume!
Just received an email from SAPTA advising that details will be released late May, and that consultation will run until the end of July.

Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Volgren CR224L

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

jibb wrote: Just received an email from SAPTA advising that details will be released late May, and that consultation will run until the end of July.
Hi Jibb - do you have a personal contact or is there a way to subscribe to updates that I’ve missed? I’ve had no emails regarding this despite having and being subscribed to a MyMetro account
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868

hillsbus

Post by hillsbus »

Lt. Commander Data wrote:
jibb wrote: Just received an email from SAPTA advising that details will be released late May, and that consultation will run until the end of July.
Hi Jibb - do you have a personal contact or is there a way to subscribe to updates that I’ve missed? I’ve had no emails regarding this despite having and being subscribed to a MyMetro account
I'm not sure how Jibb gets info but by emailing my local MP they seem to be able to find out information from SAPTA and then my MP emails me back.

jibb

Post by jibb »

Lt. Commander Data wrote:
Join "My Metro' and that way you will get any updates-mind you they are the same as appears on Adelaide Metro. I sent an email to DPTI/SAPTA and after several attempts got a reply.

hillsbus

Post by hillsbus »

Article in today's Advertiser says consultation from late June - largely as they are assessing the impact of Covid19 on PT and working out how to adjust the future network to suit the "new normal" post Covid19.

Return to “Discussion - Adelaide / SA”