New Zealand Coach Service's ex Plymouth CityBus Volvo B7TL's

New Zealand Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc.

Moderator: Vitalstatistix

Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
burrumbus

Re: New Zealand Coach Service's ex Plymouth CityBus Volvo B7

Post by burrumbus »

Are there 2 of these Volvo B7TL's at New Zealand Coach Service,Scott.I assume they will enter service as school charter buses .
Thanks for your continuing coverage.
You certaintly get around.
BusPlaneTrainTram

Post by BusPlaneTrainTram »

I will confirm that they are at NZCS depot. Purpose, not too sure, as Wellington has changed to PTOM [Public Transport Operating Model] contracts for the Hutt Valley in mid June, and Wellington City, Poririua and the Kapiti Coast next weekend, the 15th, July. Scott does great justice to the NZ Bus scene with his photography....the way he is going. he will be greeted by a haka on his next visit !
burrumbus

Post by burrumbus »

Thanks Peter.I don't think that New Zealand Coach Service had METLINK school contracts.I think they may have a few Ministry of Education school contracts and some private school contracts.Certaintly a fair investment if the deckers are to be used purely as school charter buses,without school contracts.Something to check.Scott does great justice to the many places he visits with his photography.
Certaintly great changes to the operating companies on the METLINK contracts with the rise of Tranzit in the Hutt Valley,Porirua ,UZABUS on the Kapiti Coast and the decline of NZ Bus and Mana,in particular.
The Inspector
Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59

Post by The Inspector »

burrumbus wrote:Are there 2 of these Volvo B7TL's at New Zealand Coach Service,Scott.I assume they will enter service as school charter buses .
Thanks for your continuing coverage.
You certaintly get around.
Yes just the 2
Has AdMet CB80 fever
The Inspector
Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59

Post by The Inspector »

BusPlaneTrainTram wrote:Scott does great justice to the NZ Bus scene with his photography....the way he is going. he will be greeted by a haka on his next visit !
I look forward the that :)
Has AdMet CB80 fever

Return to “New Zealand Photos, Videos, Sound Clips etc.”