- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
- Posts: 4178
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:04 am
- Location: The Herbertery
I don't have a record of the MTT fleet no for this Daimler CVG6 that the late Bruce Harris photographed circa 1973. It was registered RGB059. Can anyone help?
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:11 am
- Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab
- Location: Perth W.A.
LOOKS LIKE UNITED BUS IN PERTH BUT NOT THAT ONE ALONG TIME AGO SOME ASK ME FOR A MANUAL WHICH I SEN T TO THEM
- Posts: 4940
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 am
MTT Adelaide 117 Daimler CVG6 powered with Gardner 6LW chassis number 13326 body built by Comeng body code H28/26FR into service 1947-48 withdrawn 1960 former 228-050
Previoulsy known as United Diesel 15
- Posts: 10899
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:23 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra
- Location: Ettalong- the world capital of 0405s.
Herbert wrote:photographed circa 1973.
The car behind is certainly period correct!
Unapologetically hate attention seeking bus pax.