Just a little more for 'time killing'

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

Just a little more for 'time killing'

Post by Hawkeye »

Thought I'd give you some more pictures to look at, as we're expecting more rain later tonight and well into tomorrow :P

This time round - we have our fair share of buses from the hills, a Volvo Hybrid and the oldest bus in Admet service. Can't think of much to say this time, but please do enjoy. Something I'd thought I'd mention is, that this is officially the 1000th thread in the Adelaide/SA photos section! That is a massive achievement, for all of the photos over the years. Lets keep that number growing, and we'll be catching those other states in no time! Have a great week :)

P.S. Data, a familiar face there for you. Also, poor old 3316 has a bit of a mucked up desto, but still fairly readable. I seem to be having a 'p.s.' for you every time haha...
Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UB

Re: Just a little more for 'time killing'

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

I wouldn't put it as "poor old" 3316. She's 10 next year (2007 build), but is still slower than most. The desto is another problem with it, I have photos of 3316 from a few months ago with the same scrambled flip dots.
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

Re: Just a little more for 'time killing'

Post by Hawkeye »

Lt. Commander Data wrote:I wouldn't put it as "poor old" 3316. She's 10 next year (2007 build), but is still slower than most. The desto is another problem with it, I have photos of 3316 from a few months ago with the same scrambled flip dots.
Ahh, my mistake then. Not sure why but just looking at it, I put at as being a considerable amount of time older than the CR224L's (I apologise in advance if 3316 happens to be reading this)... :lol:

Return to “Photos - Adelaide/SA”