Moderator: PRT 065
- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
• NGR 761 interior showing the toilet module situated in the middle of the train. New trains being delivered still have the non compliant toilets and narrow gangway. The trains are to be modified at Maryborough to include a second toilet on all 75 NGR six car sets, increasing the size of toilet modules by 10% and new functional improvements for people with disabilities and revised seating layouts that make access easier for passengers using a mobility device
- NGR761Toiletmodule14Sept2019Springfildline.JPG (228.77 KiB) Viewed 13396 times
NGR 775 The final NGR train of the order for 75 units at Ipswich station ready to depart to Caboolture. At the moment with the Corona virus pandemic all trains including NGR trains, have a team of cleaners board at the terminus and hard surfaces are wiped down with sanitizer to control the spread of the virus. With very few passengers at the moment 454 seats per NGR train are adequate and the strap hangers have been ‘parked’ as they are not needed for standing passengers.
- NGR 728 'parked' strap hangers
- NGR728parkedhandstraps1342020.JPG (205.96 KiB) Viewed 4168 times
- NGR775Ipswich1342020.JPG (290.88 KiB) Viewed 4168 times
- Posts: 10921
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:23 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra
- Location: Ettalong- the world capital of 0405s.
Are these chopper control making that distinct sound as they accelerate away?
Unapologetically hate attention seeking bus pax.