Ex Renmarks Bus Service Isuzu PMCSA

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Ex Renmarks Bus Service Isuzu PMCSA

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

I've come across this ex Ranmarks Bus Service Isuzu with a PMCSA body, when I last looked at the historical list there was two of these noted in the disposal list for Pioneer Coaches, one being ex m/o 634 the other being m/o 4994. Whatever one this is, It has made its way to the Newcastle region at some point and remained parked there for over a year.

It still has the accreditation name for Renmarks bus service in white but Pioneer appears to be hard to make out unless you were to see the bus in person.

You won't be able to see on the photo due to compression but it appears to have the name "Florence" or "Thomas" on it above the ISUZU badge, I didn't pay much attention when I took the photo as it was a quick stopover.

Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: Ex Renmarks Bus Service Isuzu PMCSA

Post by Swift »

I've always liked this body for some reason. Pioneer must have shopped for the cheapest chassis available when they got this built for them. Awful to drive I'm sure, but has Japanese reliability which is all the company probably cared about.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”