tassie bush fires 1967

Darwin/NT & Tasmania Transport Discussion
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

tassie bush fires 1967

Post by captainch »

ON the 6th of feb 1967 50 years ago I was a brand new nasho just called up & we were sent to Hobart to help fight the bush fires & remember the cadcade brewery & a trolley bus catch fire does anyone remember what number it was? :shock:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Re: tassie bush fires 1967

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

captainch wrote:ON the 6th of feb 1967 50 years ago I was a brand new nasho just called up & we were sent to Hobart to help fight the bush fires & remember the cadcade brewery & a trolley bus catch fire does anyone remember what number it was? :shock:
Can't remember. Shall try and find out captainch. BTW, 7th Feb was the anniversary.
LocoLes
Favourite Vehicle: CAC Bedford 1957-60

Re: tassie bush fires 1967

Post by LocoLes »

Tas Bus Nut wrote:
captainch wrote:ON the 6th of feb 1967 50 years ago I was a brand new nasho just called up & we were sent to Hobart to help fight the bush fires & remember the cadcade brewery & a trolley bus catch fire does anyone remember what number it was? :shock:
Can't remember. Shall try and find out captainch. BTW, 7th Feb was the anniversary.
Hi Captainch & Tas Bus Nut Neil....
It was #234 :(
Cheers, Loco Les
Loco Les

Return to “Discussion - Other States (NT & TAS)”