CDC NSW Rebranding

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion
gilberations

CDC NSW Rebranding

Post by gilberations »

CDC announced today on Facebook that they're rebranding their operation, combining into one organization:

ComfortDelgro Corperation (CDC NSW)

Hillsbus, Hunter Valley Bus, Blue Mountains Transit, Charter Plus, Transborder and Q City will all be rebranded as CDC NSW.
jpp42

Re: CDC NSW Rebranding

Post by jpp42 »

It's all TfNSW livery these days anyway, right? Makes sense to avoid the hassle of multiple brands.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Not quite. Charter Plus, Transborder and Q City are not TfNSW livery.
Living in the Shire.
MO9205
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz OH 1316

Post by MO9205 »

The page says " Sydney Operations" so that would only be Hillsbus and Blue Mountains Transit. It may include CharterPlus.
Wishing Howards would paint ex 9205 into their livery and get her back on the road.... drool....
gilberations

Post by gilberations »

MO9205 wrote:The page says " Sydney Operations" so that would only be Hillsbus and Blue Mountains Transit. It may include CharterPlus.
Their "Sydney operations Centre" includes Q-City, Transborder, Hunter Valley, Blue mountains, Hills and Charter
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

"Sydney Operations" and "Sydney Operations Centre" are two different things. So we will have to wait and see how it pans out.
Living in the Shire.
venturatiger

Post by venturatiger »

Would have thought it would be the same as Victoria where all Melbourne operations are CDC Melbourne & Country operations are CDC Ballarat & CDC Geelong

Venturatiger
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

This is the message on twitter
We are so proud to announce our new name as COMFORTDELGRO AUSTRALIA and our Sydney bus operations will be known as CDC NSW. You will start to see these changes come through over the next few months. Till then its business as usual – Serving our Communities
So we will have to wait and see how it all rolls out - it makes no mention which operations are included.
Living in the Shire.
Alex on the Bus
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L113CRB/Ansair Commuter

Post by Alex on the Bus »

CDC NSW's website now features the same CDC logo as that used by CDC Victoria - this is a recent change as the last recorded capture of the site on archive.org still had the joint-venture CDC logo. My guess is that we will see the new CDC logo applied to the NSW fleets with the appropriate straplines: probably CDC Sydney (for Hillsbus), CDC Hunter (Valley?), CDC Blue Mtns (I don't think they'd spell "mountains" out in full) and CDC Canberra for Q-City and TbX (yes, I reckon CDC would be brash enough to brand their services that way in case anything occurred with ACTION).
Oh, what a perfect world this world would be,
If he was President now - but he's not.
gilberations

Post by gilberations »

Alex on the Bus wrote:CDC NSW's website now features the same CDC logo as that used by CDC Victoria - this is a recent change as the last recorded capture of the site on archive.org still had the joint-venture CDC logo. My guess is that we will see the new CDC logo applied to the NSW fleets with the appropriate straplines: probably CDC Sydney (for Hillsbus), CDC Hunter (Valley?), CDC Blue Mtns (I don't think they'd spell "mountains" out in full) and CDC Canberra for Q-City and TbX (yes, I reckon CDC would be brash enough to brand their services that way in case anything occurred with ACTION).
They've clearly stated it'll be CDC NSW. This makes sense as they already shift buses between all the deots, so it'll save on decals lol
Bjwh86

Post by Bjwh86 »

Seen some hillsbus buses with CDC NSW on the destination boards when out of service now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Their overall NSW website now shows CDC NSW but the names of the individual operations has not changed
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-05-10 20.30.51.png
Screenshot 2017-05-10 20.30.51.png (519.01 KiB) Viewed 3393 times
Living in the Shire.

Return to “Discussion - Sydney / NSW”