Virtual Transport observations

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Virtual Transport observations

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

Hello, I thought I'd create a thread for those who are bored and miss going out bus spotting, I thought maybe we can make our own virtual sightings.

Your virtual sightings can be:
  • Screenshots from a simulator/video game (e.g. Trainz, OMSI, Cities: Skylines)
  • Photos of a minature model.
  • Photoshopped Photo, (Photoshopped bus, or bus cutout in virtual location.
Please remember all photos must be your own work and credit sources you have copied/edited photos from.

Edit: in order to make things less confusing, I have edited this so everyone is able to post here. If you have any questions or concerns, please pm me.

Kind regards, MO8562
Last edited by MotorOmnibus8562 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
#JusticeforGeorge
Climate Denial in Politics should be banned
and yes this is my opinion.

TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 898

Re: Virtual Transport observations

Post by TA3001 »

I can be like a youngster with matches when it comes to editing bus photos. I know this doesn't match up with exactly what you specified, but these were fun to create.

An image of 1385 which looks like it's been badly vandalised with too much emphasis on the vehicle ID and brand (a 1999 built ex interstate Volgren L94UB that operates for Torrens Transit. It's got a poor reputation with some drivers, but it's a classic in my opinion)
1385_modified.jpg
1385_modified.jpg (65.83 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
An image of hills Scania L94UB 3208 depicted in the former brown bomber livery, renumbered as 2208 as though the numbering of buses continued on into the 2000s without the privatisation of the network. The desto looks a little overshadowed, but it says 161 which was the current 861 in the early 2000s. The modified image is from years ago.
2208_Glen_Osmond_STA.jpg
2208_Glen_Osmond_STA.jpg (85.67 KiB) Viewed 1005 times

MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Re: Virtual Transport observations

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

Heres something I came up with that I made entirely from scratch but i used photos on the internet for reference, An Express bodied front.

[img]https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... &source=48
[/img]
#JusticeforGeorge
Climate Denial in Politics should be banned
and yes this is my opinion.

Return to “The Lunch Room”