What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by Swift »

Oooh! So proper aren't we? That seems to be the culture around here and that gives me the s&#ts!
AA Attention Seekers Anonymous.
When you are addicted to being noticed by the bus driver we are here to put you on track to recovery!

busrider
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

Those are the rules, if you don't wish to abide by them then you're free to leave at any time.

Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Swift wrote:Oooh! So proper aren't we? That seems to be the culture around here and that gives me the s&#ts!
Good but you will have to abide by them and you have probably noticed I removed one of your posts also today where you were making fun of someone.
Living in the Shire.

Swift

Post by Swift »

Fleet Lists wrote:
Swift wrote:Oooh! So proper aren't we? That seems to be the culture around here and that gives me the s&#ts!
Good but you will have to abide by them and you have probably noticed I removed one of your posts also today where you were making fun of someone.
No, not particularly, but I have become accustomed to some of my posts growing legs.
When you are addicted to being noticed by the bus driver we are here to put you on track to recovery!

Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Yes but mainly because you have deleted them yourself. For instance this afternoon you have deleted two of your own posts from this very thread after you must have thought better of them. So dont always blame the admins for the deletions.
Living in the Shire.

MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

The government showing no sympathy whatsoever to what is currently happening in Queensland and NSW with the bushfires.

I’m also a bit disappointed too about the catastrophic fire rating in Sydney because I have family that lives in the Blue Mountains.

EDIT: At least they didn’t have to evacuate which is what I’m really grateful for and really appreciative.
Last edited by MotorOmnibus8562 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#JusticeforGeorge
Climate Denial in Politics should be banned
and yes this is my opinion.

Swift

Post by Swift »

Fleet Lists wrote:Yes but mainly because you have deleted them yourself. For instance this afternoon you have deleted two of your own posts from this very thread after you must have thought better of them. So dont always blame the admins for the deletions.
Where did I ever imply that? I've deleted metric tonnes of my own posts. That just shows I have an internal compass. That should be viewed as a positive.

Off The Rails
Favourite Vehicle: Anything with an engine brake

Post by Off The Rails »

Internal compass? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localised entirely within your body?
Officially the last person to tag off the 381 - 20/5/16.
Second last person to tag off the last timetabled 16 - 23/08/19.
Last person to tag off a Transdev Joondalup service - 19/1/20.

TA3001
Favourite Vehicle: 1640. In service - 898

Post by TA3001 »

Passengers that are clueless in regards to how to cover their mouth when they cough.

There was this youngish dude (mid twenties, not from Australia) who was sitting adjacent to me in a near empty railcar who had no intention of showing any courtesy by covering his very frequent coughs. It is annoying enough having to put up with coughers in the first place, but have some respect, seriously!

I literally had to move to the other end of the vehicle to avoid contracting an unwelcome sickness.

What also annoys me (only to a tiny degree), not being able to tag folks on this forum.

And security guards behaving like bogans.

scott

Post by scott »

People who sit in their cars at bus stops talking on their mobile phone, unaware a bus is behind them and needs to use it.

TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

That NL232 rotbox numbered 770. Most vile of all 50 of these vehicles delivered by far. One of the few with white centre doors on the inside.
scott wrote:People who sit in their cars at bus stops talking on their mobile phone, unaware a bus is behind them and needs to use it.
I thought it was illegal to use a phone whilst in control of a vehicle, which does NOT exclude being stationary, whether it's at an intersection, or even in your own driveway!

Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

A single mother with her double wide pram that she parked in the middle of the aisle between the wheelchair seats forcing everyone after me, including school students, and old people to get around her pram. And a considerable number of passengers had to get around this mega-big pram.

I said to the driver when I got off that you need to tell her that she needs to park her pram where wheelchair uses do. She rudely said "We do ya expect to park it"?

The driver just looked at me with a look, and just closed the doors.

Prams that are more than one "baby" wide should not be allowed on transport.
TA3001 wrote:I thought it was illegal to use a phone whilst in control of a vehicle, which does NOT exclude being stationary, whether it's at an intersection, or even in your own driveway!
You have to turn the vehicle off first.

I’m also a bit disappointed too about the catastrophic fire rating in Sydney because I have family that lives in the Blue Mountains.

They believe this fire along with several others may have been deliberately lit.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.

busrider
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

TA3001 wrote: I thought it was illegal to use a phone whilst in control of a vehicle, which does NOT exclude being stationary, whether it's at an intersection, or even in your own driveway!
The rule does specify parked and not stationary, i.e. if you are parked in a space for that purpose, not just sitting stationary in traffic at a red light or stop sign for example, then you can use a phone. States may have their own variations of this rule.

Newcastle Flyer

ABC TV said that someone has been charged for stealing RFS equipment. And if they'll need the RFS, they'll be the first ones to scream for them.
White lives matter too.

ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

^ That doesn't include RFS uniform does it? Apparently I saw a headline story on NBN News last night that there's very sad lowlives going around posing as RFS and looting places in the danger zones. In an already hard & rough time we have these clowns thinking it's fine & dandy to do this. Bottom of the bucket scum if you ask me and deserve the book thrown at them. Same goes for those lowlives that light grass fires during firebans which then leads to bigger fires and more loss of a lot of things.

Soon it's going to come down to "Do I trust this person or person(s) is really from the RFS?" and someones going to end up being killed because their lead to believe the RFS guy telling them to get out of their property isn't actually an RFS volunteer
Transport from the Hunter Valley & Beyond - cr228l.com

Swift

Post by Swift »

ScaniaGrenda wrote:Apparently I saw a headline story on NBN News last night that there's very sad lowlives going around posing as RFS and looting places in the danger zones. In an already hard & rough time we have these clowns thinking it's fine & dandy to do this. Bottom of the bucket scum if you ask me and deserve the book thrown at them.
It's not the book that should be thrown. I can think of some multi story parking structures they could be thrown off of. Murder should be legalised specifically for them.

Newcastle Flyer

ScaniaGrenda wrote:^ That doesn't include RFS uniform does it?
In one case yes, a "man" somewhere has been charged with allegedly stolen RFS uniforms, etc in his house.

If you can find it, it's in the SMH somewhere.
White lives matter too.

BanksfielderIdiot823
Favourite Vehicle: Volgrens and Ford Falcons

Post by BanksfielderIdiot823 »

You can add to the shame list the insensitive jack***es that conducted that 20-minute FIREWORKS display out on Sydney Harbour on Wednesday night. Never mind the fact that this place just had a Catastrophic Fire danger scare just the day before and there's houses and people's lives being destroyed towards the north of NSW.

There was a bloody Total Fire Ban in place across the state for a reason! Absolutely ludicrous. :x :evil:

EDIT: Also when my computer lags while I'm typing this post. So glad it didn't end up as a double-post.
Just forever waiting for a Volgren Optimus, let alone a Volgren Optimus Volvo B9TL, to cruise by Edensor Park...
Formerly of Bankstown City until that council amalgamation...

ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

People who use all the toilet paper up and either;

A: don't bother to tell anyone it needs replacing and just leave an empty roll hanging on the holder
B: don't replace it themselves

Nothing more annoying to find out when your busting to go to the loo, all the toilet paper is gone and it's just an empty roll hanging on the holder... sigh
Transport from the Hunter Valley & Beyond - cr228l.com

Newcastle Flyer

ScaniaGrenda wrote:People who use all the toilet paper up and either
Speaking of loo paper, I wonder what the greenies use, since they don't want trees cut down - even recyclable paper uses trees.

• That 16 year old fire bug THUG that lit a fire and destroyed around 20 houses.

• The something-syntax error on this board yesterday and today.
White lives matter too.

MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

Newcastle Flyer wrote:
• That 16 year old fire bug THUG that lit a fire and destroyed around 20 houses
To be honest, I believe 16 years old sounds very young to be doing this sort of stuff. Climate change and the wind would only make matters worse....
#JusticeforGeorge
Climate Denial in Politics should be banned
and yes this is my opinion.

TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

Bogans that yell out ***t whilst going past in a road vehicle. I dunno what these vile parasites are smoking, but I personally hate car drivers/passengers who have the window open at any time.

Honestly, whatever they're addicted to is certainly having a negative influence on them all round.

Swift

Post by Swift »

What makes you think substances necessarily are to blame for their behaviour?
Those cockroaches don't just spout $### they ARE $###!!

TA3001

Post by TA3001 »

Edited.
Last edited by TA3001 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Newcastle Flyer

MotorOmnibus8562 wrote:
Newcastle Flyer wrote:To be honest, I believe 16 years old sounds very young to be doing this sort of stuff. Climate change and the wind would only make matters worse....
A 9 & 10 year old also lit fires.

Climate change = HA HA HA

Climate has always been changing since the beginning.
White lives matter too.

Return to “The Lunch Room”