What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

PRT 065
Favourite Vehicle: Guess ?

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by PRT 065 »

Railpage Users
Regards,
PRT 065

If you have any issues with the Queensland section, please send me a private message.
UrbanTraveller

Post by UrbanTraveller »

Another one for me, recently got a new private number by Telstra on my landline and have had received atleast one telemarketing call every day since and have had other people ringing up for various places such as Pet Stock and someone looking for her cousin.. this is a private number yet it's been ringing off the hook, talk about recycled numbers.. they need to make the period from deactivation - activation longer to prevent this. :evil:
AusFreq.com - Wireless Communications Monitoring Enthusiasts Group
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

UrbanTraveller wrote:Telstra
There's your problem... Bloody Telstra.
PETERGRIFFIN888

Post by PETERGRIFFIN888 »

Disgusting Old Folks Taking Over the Fitness Centre Three Times A WEEK from 10am to Noon at the Zest Health Club Burnside.

It got to the point I either have to try get there really early,do my exercise session and be out of there by 9:30am at the latest or take a bit of a drive out of my way and use the facilities over at Modbury to avoid them.
C130

Post by C130 »

When dell Lower the costs of the system that you buy on their internet store, but dont tell you when you buy it over the phone.
And for anyone intrested, the price difference between what it now costs and what I payed is $438.22........Needless to say, a Phone call to "Sam" at dell will be made and He will be asked to add the Dell SX2210T 21.5"W Multi-Touch Monitor, which will still come in under what I payed......(even though only by about $3 :lol: )
National Link
Favourite Vehicle: DVR Locos CL 9-Q and BL 26-E

Post by National Link »

My Mates droning on and on about Emirates Stakes Day. For f***s sake, I'm going too. But why should I cop it then? :roll:
One Thousand ATDB Posts Can't Be Wrong.

Any views expressed are my own and do not reflect any views of my employers.
mubd

Post by mubd »

Drunk people outside the local Woolworths and liquor shop. Today, a man was threatening to bash his wife, prompting her to call the police. I must mention that the Woolworths in particular is right next to housing commission flats, notorious for evil behaviour. The bus drivers are too scared to go down through the area past 8:30.
It was very nice trying to sort the stuff I bought while this drunkard was walking around me.
Eastgardens to Kingsford is a 1-2 section fare.
scott

Post by scott »

3AW's weekend programming, Darren James annoys me to death, Tom Elliott on the afternoon shift is a pain in the bum (thinks he knows everything).
Daz
Favourite Vehicle: 4964F Heritage

Post by Daz »

Neighbours. They are all pricks.

Daz.
Did you hear the scarecrow got an award? He was out standing in his field.
PETERGRIFFIN888

Those Countless Episodes of Two and a Half Men on Channel Nine as a 7pm Programme.

We are almost in 2010 or close to Thirty Years to the time Sale of the Century Debut way back in 1980 and it's gone to the scrapheap When will Nine realise that NOT ALL ACA viewers wil watch a recycled to death American Sitcom After their show. :cry:

Channel 7's Endless MASH Marathons Hello The Koean War Ended Years Ago.How hard is it for them to find something much more relevant to the 21st Century. :lol:

The Burnside/Toorak/Double BAY Snobs who won't even step foot in a Westfield Shopping Mall anywhere :lol:
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

PETERGRIFFIN888 wrote:

The Burnside/Toorak/Double BAY Snobs who won't even step foot in a Westfield Shopping Mall anywhere :lol:
No ,they are just demonstrating why they live in the areas they do.They have too much class to be a sheep and rely on those monstrous Westfields where all the common riff raff throw their dollars.

Frank Lowy and his arrogant agressive determination to blight our community with these giant outdated retail centres gives me the shits alot more.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
Daz
Favourite Vehicle: 4964F Heritage

Post by Daz »

3 Mobile (aka Vodafone Hutchison Pty Ltd). After those arsewipes put an incorrect and illegal default on my credit file.

Blow it out your arse.

Daz.
Did you hear the scarecrow got an award? He was out standing in his field.
C130

Post by C130 »

McHappy(as if) day!.jpg
MetroTasCatcher
Favourite Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria P71

Post by MetroTasCatcher »

Daz wrote:Blow it out your arse.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ POLICE LINE - DO NOT CROSS ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Trolley Bus Racer
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B58M Trolley Bus

Post by Trolley Bus Racer »

C130 wrote:
McHappy(as if) day!.jpg
Why are you whinging, its usually packed up by then
Stagecoach Wellington Crew
Tranz Metro Crew

Now In The Eastern Islands Of Australia!
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

It would appear that he likes being employed, but doesn't really like doing much work...
Vitalstatistix
Favourite Vehicle: MAN NL262 with VoithDIWA 851.3

Post by Vitalstatistix »

busrider wrote:It would appear that he likes being employed, but doesn't really like doing much work...
Work seems to be a facade for whoever this person is. :lol:
im zug zum flug

The road to success is always under construction.
Check out my Instagram @scottsiakia90
C130

Post by C130 »

I don't like working when it is extremely busy, which normal saturday nights are, but being McHappy day will make it a lot more busy, and for someone who has only been working in the area they are now in for not very long, the preasure is pretty big, as if they run out of something, its your head on the chopping block......
And Busrider, I do like working, and I do my work.
PETERGRIFFIN888

People not showing up for their rostered work shifts and expect me or the manager on duty to cover for them with little or no notice.

Or NOT EVEN showing up at all without a valid reason of some sort.

Four Wheel Drive Owners taking over the Suburban Shopping Malls in the better parts of town.

Really Old Reruns of South Park Episodes on SBS
PRT 065

Post by PRT 065 »

Apparenlty Some youtube users with the best videos i cant even link to their video
Regards,
PRT 065

If you have any issues with the Queensland section, please send me a private message.
PRT 065

Post by PRT 065 »

Bakerys that just close their door as you walk buy to buy bread, and say you cant buy any :evil: There is *** ** * heaps on the shelf that would get fed to pigs :roll:
Regards,
PRT 065

Comeng301M
Favourite Vehicle: Custom "CB60"
Location: With the Richmond "Grog Squad" at the Punt Road End of the MCG

Post by Comeng301M »

037291 wrote:Bakerys that just close their door as you walk buy to buy bread, and say you cant buy any :evil: There is *** ** * heaps on the shelf that would get fed to pigs :roll:
No its donsn't get feed to pigs. It gets chucked in the Dumpster. I know this from experience as I use to work in a bakery
Comeng301M A loud, Foul Mouth, Beer Swelling, Bourbon Consuming, Rum Drinking, Cigarette Smoking, Pain In The Arse Gunzel. aka an annoying c**t

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/comeng301m
PRT 065

Post by PRT 065 »

at jimboomba a ute comes by and all the bread gets chucked into the back of it, ut is a crummy ute as well, Their are farms about 5 km away
Regards,
PRT 065

Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

* Now look here Mrs/Miss car driver, when a driver has his or her reversing lights on, you're suppose to be let them reverse into the car park, especially after the driver asked you a number of times.

Okay, okay that does it, how about you passengers that cough put ya DAMN HANDS over ya bloomin' mouth - and take ya bag of the seat too.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Derwent

Post by Derwent »

Kids leaving rubbish on the bus...and people asking for a charter to somewhere that is nearly impossible to get into without scratching the bus! :x
Ok, rant over...think peaceful happy thoughts...like how wonderfully beautiful it would be to kick the little bastard up the arse who keeps dumping half eaten sandwiches behind the back seat! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Lunch Room”