• Advertisement

What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Postby TA3001 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Only a V2 CB80 motorhome would be funnier.
TA3001

Favourite Vehicle: Hills B58. In service - 1640

Re: What gives you the S—ts!?

Postby MotorOmnibus8562 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:36 pm

TA3001 wrote:So I knock on a person's door (of an identify I won't disclose), and no answer. So I end up pushing the doorbell instead, only to find that it matches the Custom Coaches V2 CB80 jackpot next stop tone precisely.....

What next? Somebody living in a motorhome built by Bustech?

The Bustech bus you’re referring to might be the Dysons one.....

Dysons recently sold a Bustech bodied bus. So I’m guessing it’s the Dysons one.
Railway infanstructure is simply not keeping up with the new train deliveries in Sydney.
BS02HI - Well say hello!

Previously known as Bus883&1022 who was VolgrenTheTrooper
MotorOmnibus8562

Favourite Vehicle: Dysons Bus 883 and 1022

Postby busrider » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:53 pm

The Bustech motorhome (in this case) is only hypothetical, not an actual bus.
busrider

Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:53 pm

• Those brats, I mean BRATS that threw objects at me (the objects looked like a "deformed" chocolate eggs but were harder than them), hitting me in the back of the head giving me a bit of a headache, and it almost hit a father on the other side with a pram in the head also. They must have done that after one of "hooked" himself on the back of the bus with those scooters, after I said "Hey stop that." Edit: It was reported.

• They look to be the same bunch of BRATS that went to the front of the bus the other and were swinging on the hand-holders (whatever they're called) down a steep hill. The driver just continued, and two of us said to stop that.
The driver did nothing, and continued driving the bus, even though he clearly saw them. He should've stopped the bus, and ordered them to stop that - don't think they'd listen though.

Both of said they could've fallen into other passengers.

Bus drivers SHOULD still be allowed to ordered them off the bus.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby TA3001 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:28 pm

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to report this to the authorities and have them download the CCTV footage than just complain here? This borders on assault.
TA3001

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:19 am

It was. Just because it was posted here, doesn't mean it wasn't reported.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby scott » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:11 pm

People who are standing on buses and refuse to move down, just stand there staring at thier phones. A had a school kid standing there staring at his phone and the driver could not shut the door, driver asks him to move in, goes through one ear and out the other. I told them firmly to move down and they still refuse to budge, no respect at all.

Some of the teenagers and young adults coming through are a real PITA. Working with them is bad enough.
scott

Postby Swift » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Ditch politeness and just say "move ya arses!!"
It's your best hope these days.
This is Kingswood SL Country. How ironic HZ production ceased when the sitcom started!
Swift

Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Postby TA3001 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Reminds me of a gaming event the other day. After one session, several attendees were still sitting at the tables analysing their games, and one of the directors in a fairly audible voice said "quiet please, folks are still playing (or similar)", and those chatting still didn't oblige.

So no long after, another more dareful player yelled out "Could youse all shut the ***k up! I'm trying to play!". This made it loud and clear to the folks who immediately moved out of the area, or lowered their voices sufficiently. Sort of funny in hindsight, despite some of the offenders being well over 50!
TA3001

Postby scott » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Well mannered people are getting hard to find these days as are people with a sense of humour.
scott

Postby ScaniaGrenda » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:04 pm

The Moron in the Subaru WRX who cut off the bus I was on, there I was relaxing on a bus journey looking out whatever I could see from an AOA infested window when next moment I hear the driver honk the Scania's bus horn (and boy those Scania horns are loud), I gave one clap (and would've gone for a longer one) but there were primary school children on board and last thing I wanted to do was be a smart-alec myself.

In regards to Scott's post, I picked up a package the other day that needed to be collected and had my weekly groceries in a bag in the other hand, eventually my bus rolls around and another PAX who was at the bus stop with me just pushes right on through and I had a "that really just happened didn't it?" look on my face. Great I'll remember you for next time so I can do the same back. Saw I had my hands full and instead of politely letting me on first, decides pushing ahead is better.

Idiots who continue to smoke at bus stands or near them, yet if you were the one to tell them their not allowed to smoke here they'll cry and moan to the moon with some phoney excuse their allowed too.

Bus drivers who still continue to drive without Authority cards, akin to driving without a license.
ScaniaGrenda

Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Postby Campbelltown busboy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:48 pm

ScaniaGrenda wrote:Bus drivers who still continue to drive without Authority cards, akin to driving without a license.
I messaged Transport For NSW back in December 2017 via Facebook asking about if it was against the rules for a driver to not have a visible authority card while the driver was on the road I’m still waiting for a reply from Transport For NSW on that question
Campbelltown busboy

Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B10M MK4 AD Metroliner

Postby ScaniaGrenda » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:54 pm

Went to tap on with my opal card on a bus but the reader said "please wait" and while it was saying that, the driver was busy looking over at some schedule or paperwork, he closes the doors close behind me and he looks like he's getting ready to move on so thinking the Opal machine wasn't working (remember these machines glitch from time to time) or he was just going to tell me to take my seat, I was about to take my seat when I hear an annoyed voice say "uh can you try that again", now he had activated it so I could tap on with my card. It was a less than 50c trip I was taking (only going up the road to meet with another bus)
ScaniaGrenda

Postby Swift » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:07 pm

scott wrote:Well mannered people are getting hard to find these days as are people with a sense of humour.

More chance of finding a unicorn on the moon than finding such a person in Sydney.
This is Kingswood SL Country. How ironic HZ production ceased when the sitcom started!
Swift

Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: What gives you the S***s!?

Postby MotorOmnibus8562 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:12 pm

The Government only caring about the economy more than the residents.
Railway infanstructure is simply not keeping up with the new train deliveries in Sydney.
BS02HI - Well say hello!

Previously known as Bus883&1022 who was VolgrenTheTrooper
MotorOmnibus8562

Favourite Vehicle: Dysons Bus 883 and 1022

Postby scott » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Another brawl at the MCG after the first AFL match between Richmond and Carlton(and Richmond won), a 19 year old got arrested and fined $322.

Someone chucking a tantrum at McDonalds this morning after her coffee took a little too long, they were busy and they were short staffed, only one crew member serving and another one at the coffee machine. I got mine just before her and only waited 5 mins, poor girl behind coffee machine was almost in tears due to this unneccessary abuse. Manager took charge and said security had already been called, anyway called in later and picked up some lunch and found out security had dealt with the monster woman and the McDonalds staff member was back at her post and was OK.
scott

Postby TA3001 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Just like before, another doorbell that have a "you've won the jackpot" tone! (Same as on the CC V2 CB80s.)

What is with some house owners?
TA3001

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Parents/Guardians that park in bus stops - four of them that I know of today. Made it hard to get off the bus & others getting on.

I've contacted the school (they say they've asked in a newsletter), police, council, Dept. Of Education, bus company but get nowhere and quite often they're the same motorists.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby ArfaBrayne » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Newcastle Flyer wrote:Parents/Guardians that park in bus stops - four of them that I know of today. Made it hard to get off the bus & others getting on.

I've contacted the school (they say they've asked in a newsletter), police, council, Dept. Of Education, bus company but get nowhere and quite often they're the same motorists.

Your phone has a camera.
Take a photo of the offending car with a time tag on the photo and the bus parking sign in the background.
3x photos of the same car and you email them to the local council rangers or police.

Remember sometimes people make honest mistakes (hence the 3x photos before reporting)
ArfaBrayne

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:27 pm

This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:26 am

This gives us the "s&#ts.

• People quoting WHOLE posts, especially quoting posts directly above.

• People presuming I didn't take a photo and/or video of cars if parked in bus stops/zones.

ArfaBrayne if you have a look, I've been to the council and police. Council claim they will come out to book them, but don't, and the police just say they have more important things to do. But the council and/or police are very quick to book lots & lots of motorists outside games or events.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby paulgersche » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 pm

People continually whining about "first world' problems.

Regards,

Paul.
paulgersche

Postby TA3001 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:17 pm

Gas MAN buses 765 and 766 from Muppettville. I wish they'd be scrapped so that they're no longer a problem to me.
TA3001

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:21 pm

• Seems the voters of several Newcastle area seats haven't learn't to make them marginal seats. Yet again for the umpteenth time these seats are very safe Labor seats.
• Andrew CONstance getting re-elected!
• Admins for allowing offensive and factually incorrect signatures.
• That Michael Daley (NSW opposition leader) was too inexperienced.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby ScaniaGrenda » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:34 am

- NSW state government right now, I don't like getting into politics but I think a new government is desperately needed
- Gumtree sellers whose listing for an item says (and example) "$350" along with saying the price is negotiable but in the item description they put "taking $400 ONO" so which is it?
- Seeing what appeared to be a PMC MK4 Mercedes-Benz bus in Newcastle as I departed Hamilton station yesterday on a train and not being able to get a photo of it
- Some people in Newcastle have mental health issues and need serious help, yesterday some person came up behind my friend and me as we were waiting for the pedestrian lights to change and made some stupid "BAAAAAAAAA" noise in a deep voice / sound. We both wanted to say something to the person but decided it was best not to start anything, we watched the guy go up to some clinic building and try tugging the door open but it wouldn't open so he walked across the lights again and up the road, we went into a nearby building and just chilled out.
Last edited by ScaniaGrenda on Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScaniaGrenda

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to The Lunch Room