Vale Dennis96 - Nicholas Pusenjak

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
Herbert

Vale Dennis96 - Nicholas Pusenjak

Post by Herbert »

It is with much sorrow that I share this devastating news: long-term Board member Nicholas Pusenjak, who posted under the nom du plume Dennis96, passed away suddenly whilst swimming at Rottnest Island yesterday afternoon.

Nick was a founding member of what is now the Bus Preservation Society of WA and was an encyclopedia of knowledge on many forms of transport from shipping, buses, and especially rail.

He has been a personal friend since 1981 and since the early naughties has been a close personal confidant and support for me during a decade of crises.

His commitment to the transport enthusiasts` groups to which he belonged was tremendous, and his clear, level-headed and fair dealings with all, especially with those with whom he staunchly disagreed, made him a huge asset to the committees that he selflessly volunteered his energies.

His contribution will be sorely missed, and very difficult to replace.

Those who knew him well will instantly recall his lightning intellect - and his very quick wit & humour. Perhaps now I'll discover the special nickname he reserved for me!

Sincere condolences to his wife Kerry (who always opened her home to Nick's friends), and their two children.

RIP my dear old friend. No fiss for you tonight. Send my regards to the BCM.
Woof!
Get the gen, see the shots: www.perthbus.info
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: Vale Dennis96 - Nicholas Pusenjak

Post by Guy_Arab »

Herbert wrote:It is with much sorrow that I share this devastating news: long-term Board member Nicholas Pusenjak, who posted under the nom du plume Dennis96, passed away suddenly whilst swimming at Rottnest Island yesterday afternoon.

Nick was a founding member of what is now the Bus Preservation Society of WA and was an encyclopedia of knowledge on many forms of transport from shipping, buses, and especially rail.

He has been a personal friend since 1981 and since the early naughties has been a close personal confidant and support for me during a decade of crises.

His commitment to the transport enthusiasts` groups to which he belonged was tremendous, and his clear, level-headed and fair dealings with all, especially with those with whom he staunchly disagreed, made him a huge asset to the committees that he selflessly volunteered his energies.

His contribution will be sorely missed, and very difficult to replace.

Those who knew him well will instantly recall his lightning intellect - and his very quick wit & humour. Perhaps now I'll discover the special nickname he reserved for me!

Sincere condolences to his wife Kerry (who always opened her home to Nick's friends), and their two children.

RIP my dear old friend. No fiss for you tonight. Send my regards to the BCM.
Woof!
he will be missed at Whiteman Park Will pass on this message to Tramway Boys I was a long time friend Guy Arab ( Ric )
1whoknows

Post by 1whoknows »

A sad loss to the enthusiast community.
"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
David Horowitz.
adx666
Favourite Vehicle: Transperth Mercedes O305

Post by adx666 »

:cry: I will never forget all the encouragement he gave me when I was starting out in photography.

This is incredibly sad.

RIP my friend.
Sad sad days with seas and seas of silver sh!t :evil:

Return to “General Transport Discussion”