post deleated

News and comments about this board.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

post deleated

Post by captainch »

it would be nice to be messaged why your post was deleated ,i posteda tv news item so it wasas thought it was bannedas it was shown on tv .

Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: post deleated

Post by Fleet Lists »

It was also posted by someone else as you will see - there was no need for two copies of it.
Living in the Shire.

captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

i posted it before newcastle flyer, still a message why it was deleated wouldve been nice.makes one wonder wh bother posting news!

Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

Captainch, my thread was actually first, and at the time was unconfirmed what big vehicle it was. When the news confirmed what it was, I then edited my post to suit, and then saw your thread in the "new posts." And after more news, my thread was then locked.
White lives matter too.

busrider
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

With all due respect, we have a bus driver who isn't going to his family tonight, or ever again. Somebody's home is heavily damaged, and the occupant of said home was severely injured, and passengers from the bus may well be traumatised for life from this one accident, and may be too scared to ever use public transport again. There are more pressing issues in the world than a deleted post on a bus website, so just let it slide.

Return to “News & Administration”