• Advertisement

Unable To Quote People

News and comments about this board.

Unable To Quote People

Postby V981 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Hello All,

Im currently having something of a technical error, when I go to quote a persons comment in order to issue a response. When I click the "quote" tab, the text box opens up with the quote within it, yet this quote will then disappear within a matter of seconds. Anybody know what is happening here?

Thanks,
Brad.
The views expressed by me are mine and mine only. They do not neccesarily fall in line with the views of my friends, family, collegues or my employer.
V981

Favourite Vehicle: Anything Volvo

Re: Unable To Quote People

Postby Fleet Lists » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

V981 wrote:Hello All,

Im currently having something of a technical error, when I go to quote a persons comment in order to issue a response. When I click the "quote" tab, the text box opens up with the quote within it, yet this quote will then disappear within a matter of seconds. Anybody know what is happening here?

Thanks,
Brad.

I dont seem to be having the problem with this quote.

We did upgrade to a newer version of the software last night which may result in some differences.

Oops the post quoted was BEFORE the software was changed so that could not have been the cause.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Unable To Quote People

Postby V981 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks Fleetlists,

The problem seems to be resolved now. However for a period of time late last week and over the weekend, I was having this issue. All is good now however.

Thanks.
The views expressed by me are mine and mine only. They do not neccesarily fall in line with the views of my friends, family, collegues or my employer.
V981

Favourite Vehicle: Anything Volvo

• Advertisement

Return to News & Administration