Leyland Leopard

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
Rclasstramcar
Favourite Vehicle: 1955 Morris Minor-1961 Hillman

Leyland Leopard

Post by Rclasstramcar »

Hi everyone,
I'm in the Sydney area. I am wondering how much second hand Leyland Leopards sell for roughly? Are there any for sale at the moment around Sydney that are complete?

Ben
Return Sydney's trams
Vote Morrison and his Government out this election.
JAN 26-INVASION DAY
Leylandleopardguy22
Favourite Vehicle: Blue Leopards & mustangs

Re: Leyland Leopard

Post by Leylandleopardguy22 »

Gday Ben, I bought my blue leopard for $1600 but incomplete, still runs but not road worthy. I am currently doing work on it so I can get it moved and to restore it back to How it was at Burwood. I do know of a couple around Sydney but unsure if they are or would be for sale. I do know of another one that’s near me but I’m not able to supply it’s location sorry. There’s a few others near me in the Riverina too.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

IS that the one at harden outside junee which was used as a school bus was full of snakes.
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Leylandleopardguy22

The Blue leopard out at Harden is 1607 (not far off mine), Ex Fearnes parts bus. I’m pretty certain it came from the Fearnes depot in Wagga.
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

Post by captainch »

YES IT CAME FROM THERE.
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
Rclasstramcar
Favourite Vehicle: 1955 Morris Minor-1961 Hillman

Post by Rclasstramcar »

Leylandleopardguy22 wrote:Gday Ben, I bought my blue leopard for $1600 but incomplete, still runs but not road worthy. I am currently doing work on it so I can get it moved and to restore it back to How it was at Burwood. I do know of a couple around Sydney but unsure if they are or would be for sale. I do know of another one that’s near me but I’m not able to supply it’s location sorry. There’s a few others near me in the Riverina too.
Thanks Leylandleopardguy22. Sorry for taking such a long time to reply. I am not on here very often. If you could send me a PM containing their fleet numbers, that would be super!
Ben
Return Sydney's trams
Vote Morrison and his Government out this election.
JAN 26-INVASION DAY
Leylandleopardguy22

Gday Ben, I can’t actually PM you for some reason. Might have to find another way to get in contact so I can pass on to you what I know that’s around. Can also show you my two leopards as well. Cheers

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”