Leyland Panther Parts Manual

Buy, Swap and Sell goods here.
Spannernut10

Leyland Panther Parts Manual

Post by Spannernut10 »

Hi all, I am a newbie on here (I live in the UK) I am looking for a Leyland Panther Parts Manual (circa 1968) as I have a leaking flywheel gland and I am told there are 2 types of gland on the later ones and a different one on the earlier ones (of which I have five off) .

I have 2 workshop manuals for this bus but I can,t find a parts manual anywhere, even though both the the workshop manuals have a diagram of the earlier and later flywheel glands, so if anyone could post the part nos. of the later gland it would be much appreciated or even an attachment of the page with the nos. on would suffice.

Thanks
perthguy

Re: Leyland Panther Parts Manual

Post by perthguy »

Hi,
Can't help with parts manual but was wondering where you got the service manual?
I can't find one for love or money.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers
Spannernut10

Post by Spannernut10 »

I actually have 2 service manuals, one of the earlier ones with a different flywheel Gland to the later ones, and a modern one with the two types of flywheel (eg normal Fluid Flywheel and the "Lock up flywheel")!

Spannernut 10
Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Spannernut10 wrote:Hi all, I am a newbie on here (I live in the UK) I am looking for a Leyland Panther Parts Manual (circa 1968) as I have a leaking flywheel gland and I am told there are 2 types of gland on the later ones and a different one on the earlier ones (of which I have five off) .

I have 2 workshop manuals for this bus but I can,t find a parts manual anywhere, even though both the the workshop manuals have a diagram of the earlier and later flywheel glands, so if anyone could post the part nos. of the later gland it would be much appreciated or even an attachment of the page with the nos. on would suffice.

Thanks
I HAVE PARTS MANUAL FOR PANTHER EMAIL ME I WILL SEND SECTION TO YOU. I AM LOOKING FOR THE SERVICE MANUAL
GUY ARAB
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Spannernut10 wrote:Hi all, I am a newbie on here (I live in the UK) I am looking for a Leyland Panther Parts Manual (circa 1968) as I have a leaking flywheel gland and I am told there are 2 types of gland on the later ones and a different one on the earlier ones (of which I have five off) .

Thanks
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

I CAN SEND PARTS MANUAL BY POST SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS in return a copy of service manual
tram1one@bigpond.com
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

I CAN SEND PARTS MANUAL BY POST SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS in return a copy of service manual
tram1one@bigpond.com
Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

tram1one@bigpond.com

Return to “Buy / Swap / Sell”